Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Manchester Airport was definitely the worst Airport in the World to travel through in my experience before the Scam/Pandemic Wuhan Flu episode judging on the previous 50 Airports I travelled through and now after The sacking/laying off of All those over zealous crouchy jobsworth Personnel of before by their overpaid incompetent Management...Is the Airport Run by the Council?....It appears to be still The most Shoddy incompetent Airport in the World with it's new recruits!...A Total embarrasment to The great City of Manchester and only primarily concerned with making petty money out of anyone that travels through It !

No it definitely isn’t!
SEATTLE is the worst EVER, they push and shove old ladies (not me) who stop to change the hand with which they are pulling along their suitcases whilst yelling at them, keep moving, keep moving, and waving their guns threateningly in the air.
After Seattle comes Ronald Reagan followed by quite a few other American airports.
Best airports are Vancouver IA, Perth WA, and Schippol, Amsterdam.

I've flown all over the place, but I haven't been in a plane since 2006, and I have no intention of ever going on one again. It's a horrible way to travel.

As for Manchester Airport, I worked there for years and I know flight crews didn't like the place. Nothing required ever worked in the right sequence, and they were never confident the services they needed would even turn up.

I wasn't airside and it's a few years ago since I was there, but more than a few crews told me it was a frustrating airport to operate from.

Sorry to hear that. In this case it was multiple airports and it was a company-wide IT failure.

I think by the time the summer is done, there will be a lot of unhappy customers.

Such a shame :-( Will you be recompensed?

Feel your pain mate. My daughter was distraught when they said our Antalaya holiday was not happening. No flights for a week with easyjet. We were at the door looking at the plane . They sent me a email one minute before our scheduled take off time .

Cheers all. Should get the plane tickets refunded but fuck knows about the rest of the holiday. So many very unhappy people..... We had the ignominy of going back through border control without having left the country. I went back to departures to get a feel of what was going on and easyJet were still checking in thousands of passengers while on the other side, they were cancelling flights and not taking off. Seemed very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.