Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Are you talking generally about having kids, or just those you take to Berlin? I used to tell mine I would stuff them into a case and they would be in the hold, if they didn’t stop being little cunts. Never worked.

I blame the parents.

I'm on about having a pram and being met with nothing but flights of stairs going up and down to get to the gate with no where to get a lift, was shite for such a huge city. Was really hard work tbh when you have all your bags too.

I'm on about having a pram and being met with nothing but flights of stairs going up and down to get to the gate with no where to get a lift, was shite for such a huge city. Was really hard work tbh when you have all your bags too.

That sounds like a right **** of a day.

That sounds like a right **** of a day.

Never seen anything like it before at an airport was like an assault course. Not even exaggerating I did 6 flights of stairs going up and down holding a pram a holdall and my 6 month old daughter lol.

Never seen anything like it before at an airport was like an assault course. Not even exaggerating I did 6 flights of stairs going up and down holding a pram a holdall and my 6 month old daughter lol.

I bet she had a great time. Up and down hundreds of steps. You freaking out. What’s not to like for her? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.