Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Schiphol (Amsterdam) is horrid, as well, for many reasons (signage is woeful), not least among them that depending on which runway you land, it can be a 15-20 minute taxi just to get to within view of a terminal (with another 10 minutes to actually park the plane at a gate). Then there’s the actual travel in to centrum.

You think you’ve arrived at your destination, but really the aircraft has only transitioned in to the least nimble, most expensive, highest-capacity cab in the world.

Lots of nice bars selling cold Heineken tho....

Virtually any Greek Island one.

Off to Rhodes in mid June & I'm hating both Manchester & Diagoras airports already. Rhodes isn't too bad in mid May or at the end of the season but June will be at near enough full capacity, add to that they were in the middle of internally rebuilding the place when I was there in October so god knows what a mess it is now.

The infrastructure at MAN is pretty awful but with the big rebuild hopefully that’ll improve.

I've flew out of Manchester a few times this year and it got me thinking, it generally has to be one of the most poorly run airports in Europe (out of all that are a decent size)

I've been to a good few shockers in my time but Manchester seems so dour, desperately in need of a refurb and some of the most rude security staff I've had the displeasure to meet.

It’s been like this for many years now. Incidentally, it’s two thirds owned by Manchester City council.

Picked someone up at Network Rail’s station at Manchester airport.
Cunts made me park in T1 meet and greet car park.

I really resent that the airport can fuck over rail passengers.

To be honest I find most airports to be utter shite , all trying to rip you off selling sub standard food at eye watering prices

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.