Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

I didn’t realise you had planes. And you’re wrong, Prestwich Airport is the worst in Europe. They employ the cunts Manchester deem sociopathic assholes and the propeller twirlers at Cork.

When you enter it, you feel as if you have walked into a museum of how airports should never have been. Or should be again.

I am from Prestwich been in Turkey for a few weeks .I got all giddy thought them make over programmes got mega and i would be landing at Heaton Park when i come bk next week. Dislike everything about Ringway hate to say it but i much prefer Liverpool airport

I love airports .. I love everything about them. The only one to test our mettle is Diabolical also known as Dabolin where the colonial chaps stamp your passport four times then move you on to the next smart chap with handlebared mousetache who examines and stamps again and then it's rinse repeat for the next 5 officials. However the colours smell and ambience outside the terminal are second to none.

Last edited:
I hated Ataturk for announcing gate just to leave you the time for half an hour sprint to the terminal. Last time I decided to stop running at one time and just walk even if that meant I'm going to be late and family will fly without me. Just couldn't do it anymore. Came there in last seconds of boarding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.