Is mark hughes manchester citys man to lead us forward?????

I believe he is. When he first came to the club a lot of people said he needs to be given time and then judged on the players he signs and how they perform. He has know assembled a first eleven made up mostly of players that he has purchased apart from a couple of Exceptions such as Ireland etc. We have started this season very positively with three wins and no goals conceded. Perhaps the most positive aspect of it is that we haven't been playing our best and still won all of our games, something which we have failed to do in previous years.

Also Hughes seems to be creating a really good team spirit, he has shipped out Elano who was obviously causing discontent in the dressing room last year and now it is there for all to see that the lads are really enjoying themselves. Robbie always has a smile on his face infront of the cameras, Adebayor always looking delighted when he scored and Ireland and Toure have both given interviews about how they think the club is going in the right direction.

So yes I do believe we have the correct manager in Hughes.

for now YES hes got this season to prove himself if he cannot do it now he never will

i think yes for this season
but if we faild to be in champions league next year we should change him

we should sign with cabelo after the world cup :p

al-kitbi said:

whos cabelo and whats his dogs name?

Pollerz said:
al-kitbi said:

whos cabelo and whats his dogs name?

He doesnt shag his dog like keano does he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.