Is mark hughes manchester citys man to lead us forward?????

Kinkysboots said:
Maybe a good time to start such a nonsensical thread would be when having spent all these millions we are floundering in mid table mediocrity or fighting relegation but weve played three and won three,no goals against,whatdya want,a bleeding cherry on top aswell!!!

I love when my answer is already posted.

Kinkysboots said:
Maybe a good time to start such a nonsensical thread would be when having spent all these millions we are floundering in mid table mediocrity or fighting relegation but weve played three and won three,no goals against,whatdya want,a bleeding cherry on top aswell!!!

Oooh Kinkyboots, you shouldn't have said that. There will now be cherries in the balti pies. Cook never misses a trick.

Yes he is the man!

On the whole we play easy on the eye attacking football. He has signed some excellent players and has gotten rid of 99% of the deadwood like Ball, Vassell, Dunne. He isnt afraid of shaking up the starting XI eg Robbie last week and he expects a certain level of performance or a player will be dropped/sold! I think we have a manager in charge who the players and owners have respect for and I think slowly but surely he is gaining the respect of our supporters.

I was extremely sceptical of Hughes last year but he has my full backing now!

i changed my mind about hughes more last year than i changed my under crackers, ( yeah twice before anyone jumps on it) but i honestly believe he has only bought one twat, TBH, and its about time we backed the guy

SkyBlueSky said:
Kinkysboots said:

I love when my answer is already posted.
I go along with the theory that it's just a thread from someone who is bored . Really a ridiculous regurgitation of the same old same old

Yes, but the real test of his ability will bee when we qualify for cl, we dont know yet how he will cope with that. I think that his weak point is tactical changes during games, that has been evident in the last season, but for now it is a case of so far so good. It will be extremely interesting to see how we do against arsenal and the scum, cant wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.