Is mark hughes manchester citys man to lead us forward?????

ell said:
3games 3 wins, give him a fooking chance.

(Im a Hughes outer, but decided to sit on the fence at the start of the new year)

This ^

I think we should have got rid of him in spring, but we are where we are, so let's get behind him and give him a chance.

Yes he is!!
Like others I cannot believe that this subject keeps coming up.
Just because he is an ex red!!!!!!!!!!!!
The way he has bought and conducted himself throughout under pressure is impeccable.

Chippy_boy said:
ell said:
3games 3 wins, give him a fooking chance.

(Im a Hughes outer, but decided to sit on the fence at the start of the new year)

This ^

I think we should have got rid of him in spring, but we are where we are, so let's get behind him and give him a chance.

Why? And anyway, what if we've broken the strangle hold of the flop four by then or even look like we might and what if we've won the Carling Cup and reached the final of the FA Cup. All possibles rather than probables but you haven't got enough to make an informed decision so early in the season ... unless you were taking the piss.

cavalier69 said:
Yes he is!!
Like others I cannot believe that this subject keeps coming up.
Just because he is an ex red!!!!!!!!!!!!
The way he has bought and conducted himself throughout under pressure is impeccable.

An ex rag with absolutely no ragard for United is my favourite rag type. And what about fucking Matt Busby, Captain of Man City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.