Is mark hughes manchester citys man to lead us forward?????

I believe it would be wrong for anyone not to give him support at this moment, he has shown good buying prowess and i have to admit that we have 1 or 2 players that i would never believed would have signed for Hughes, but they did and he has made a start to the season that we would have been delighted with had it been one of the 'superstar' managers that we had been linked with pre-summer.

Is he the man to take us forward far to early to say..... either way!

scorer said:
What Hughes has achieved so far is nothing more than okay, taking into account the quality of the teams we have beaten and the little matter of £200m outlay. That said he has done okay and can only beat whats put in front of him.

Most people would have expected what has been achieved to have happened. As I posted earlier I will not attack the guy as he has done what was expected, nothing more nothing less.

In fairness, any manager that has had the freedom to spend what hughes has had would have been expected to beat

Balckburn
Wolves and
Pompey.

it is a case of giving more time... but if we get walloped by Arsenal and the Salford United I will be disappointed, to say the least.

Oh and to answer the question honestly.... No he is just not good enough and has achieved nothing that suggests he is that man.

Surprise Surpise!! Another Hughes hater thinks he isn't good enough!!

NO%20at%20Heathrow.jpg

fucknutz!

I'd love to know what MH has got against wingers and hope that he noticed what effect they had against us (Palace game). He is trying to lose Petrov, which I don't understand at all and his team pattern is one which I find hard to take, but the set-up at the Club is imo better than it has been for many years and his ability to pick new players can surely not be questioned. The pressure on any manager who is handed virtually unlimited financial support must be tremendous, but he is coping well.

Overall, he seems to be a good 'un.

im on the fence with this one lets see wat this season brings with his own team has when he took over we were unbalanced so lets see so far no complaints from me 9pts from 9pts
signings look good but see how we going around christmas/new year then we will know were we heading

Last season i said yes, not exactly got a reason to change my mind now.
We are 9 out of 9, through a cup game that would have been a serious challenge in our recent past.
Solid defence, amazing attack.
But he's a ex rag .

GET OVER IT

i would say yes for now.... he can make a good team but all depends if he can win something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.