Is Nasri a liability?

Ray78 said:
Up until he got crocked by Yanga-Mbiwa he was looking like one of the candidates for Player of the Season imho.

Amazing how people don't take into account injuries. All players seem to have a dip in form
after an injury. I think that was part of Clichy's form early doors.
But I suppose it's easier to just label them as shit.

I think he's been one of our best players this year, and has had his best season for us, injuries and suspensions aside. And I think he will continue to get better. Scored some class goals and when he turns it on there aren't many better. Who doesn't go missing or have bad spells from time to time

He's very good but he does get dips in form like most players, I'd like it if we had some young hungry player to occasionally switch him up for to keep him fresh, I'm hoping this is the role Lopes will be playing next season and I suspect Jovetic will also as he's very capable in a creative role as well as a striker.

dansyb said:
Nasri imo always has his best games when Kolorov is playing behind him.These two work so well together setting up each other up going forward it's uncanny,also they do cover each other quite well in defense.All in all I'm very happy when these two are patrolling our side.

A winger is supposed to be able to work on his own. Why does Nasri need support of a fullback ?

callumcity said:
Tarzan41 said:
cleavers said:
Its also depressing in equal measure, that some of these posters today are blues is the most depressing thing of all. I hope none of them turn up on Wednesday to 'hate' the team like they have today (I suspect many never turn up, but that's by the by), because we need everyone pulling in one direction, we have a title to win.

Nasri has been excellent this season, and I was one of his biggest critics last year, when he was genuinely poor. That this thread has even been started today, never mind reached 4+ pages, is an embarrassment to people who call themselves football fans (in my opinion obviously).

Its been hard to spot the WUM's from the idiots today (again in my opinion). We've weeded a few WUM's out, but what's the point really ? If so many of our fans are so fickle to post crap like this (again my own opinion).

I'm posting "in my opinion" in case I get people claiming its a mod agenda, its not, its just my say, I could have put it in 5-10 threads today, has any of OUR players escaped it ?

Spot on

I'm 100% not a WUM, I can just appreciate that lallana does more for the team than Sam does, I don't think it would be a bad move, but I wouldn't be upset if Sam stayed, far from it, he's a excellent player but just IMO doesn't put enough effort in sometimes or perform like we know he can on a consistent basis.

What Lallana does for Southampton doesn't mean it was exactly translate at City.

gungho-tactics said:
dansyb said:
Nasri imo always has his best games when Kolorov is playing behind him.These two work so well together setting up each other up going forward it's uncanny,also they do cover each other quite well in defense.All in all I'm very happy when these two are patrolling our side.

A winger is supposed to be able to work on his own. Why does Nasri need support of a fullback ?
He's not, and never has been a 'winger', but thanks for imparting such knowledge in this thread.

Fuck me. One of our best players this season then after one defeat its all his fault. I dont see a thread calling for kompany to go because it was his mistake for the third. Imagine if kolarov, garcia or nasri did it.

I honestly believe the three scape goats of last season(kolarov nasri garcia) have been magnificent this season. So instead of blaming nasri lets think about how many quality performances hes had this season.

For example against united at home he covered the most ground out of anyone. Or was he not doing enough that game. I suppose it was his fault we conceded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.