Is Nasri a liability?

I think his form has definitely suffered since the injury but before then he was our most improved player and we missed him for the weeks he was out. I do think he's suitable for some matches more than others

Talk of replacing him is totally unrealistic and would be wasting money. We know the areas of the pitch where were lacking; centre back, right back cover, centre mid and possibly even left back (personally I would move Clichy on the summer). How many players do you think we can buy in the summer and with what's left does anyone believe we could buy a replacement for Nasri who is of similar quality?

He's a quality player, not quite up to the Silva standard agreed but still one of the best midfielders in the league.
Yes I think he would come back to hurt us if he left.

If players like nasri, kompany, yaya are not good enough, who do the haters suggest they are replaced with, because there aren't many better.

In big games, yes.

Good against the smaller teams, but I wouldn't play him away to the top sides.

It's no surprise which team we signed him from.

Quagmire blue said:
Ridiculous thread

Breaking News : Bluemoon is no longer a discussion forum where divergent views can be aired...

In future only threads on the following topics will be permitted e,g..

Referee bias against City.
Media bias against City.
Who do you hate most 'rags or scousers'.
Quality of half time refreshments at the Etihad..

Any criticism (real or implied) of playing staff,management or owners (past or present) will not be tolerated and result in a 6 month ban..

If you'd posted this thread last season I'd have probably agreed. As it is he has stepped up this season, played well and worked hard.

nellyonthewing said:
Quagmire blue said:
Ridiculous thread

Breaking News : Bluemoon is no longer a discussion forum where divergent views can be aired...

In future only threads on the following topics will be permitted e,g..

Referee bias against City.
Media bias against City.
Who do you hate most 'rags or scousers'.
Quality of half time refreshments at the Etihad..

Any criticism (real or implied) of playing staff,management or owners (past or present) will not be tolerated and result in a 6 month ban..
Don't be such a soft arse I was giving you my opinion that this thread is poor, I'll just agree with you shall I to keep you happy?! It's a discussion forum you're correct, that means it's all about giving opinions and judging by the reaction from most posts on this thread then you're in the minority about Nasri!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.