Is Nasri a liability?

Think he's a great player and others have mentioned even better with Kolarov playing. Still think we need to get a good left side winger he can rotate with. The comment about him not getting in the France team is nonesense name me a better French player in his position.

He shouldn't have started vs Liverpool all season they've started like a train and it was inevitable we would be under presuure the first 30 mins or so. was a no brainer to start Milner instead and I have to say I think Pellegrini has not got things quite right in some of the big league games, it such a fine line between winning and losing in these games and every little detail counts....

Great player when we're dominating games, but when we're not then it's a different story!!!

Switch from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1 gives him less control on the game (and more to Silva), especially against an attacking right back.
Fernandinho doesn't cover as much ground as he used to, wingers have more defensive positioning duty.

Millner isn't the answer to everything - looks good playing 45 minutes every two weeks when opponents are tired, wouldn't have the same energy playing 80 minutes every 3 days.

Without Toure, Nasri&Silva still managed to pass their way to the goal in the second half, amazing stuff really.

I don't really rate Nasri, yes he can certainly hold the ball and he can even put in a nice finish when he finds himself in the opportunity but for me he just doesn't create nearly enough chances as i would expect. He doesn't play directly towards the goal - too much going sideways and back - rarely puts the ball in the box...
I wouldn't mind if he was rotated more with Milner and Navas...

We should have an Inane Ramblings sub-forum for stuff like this; Nasri "a limited player", not got a clue what makes the majority of other Premier League players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.