"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

Re: One more?

It'll be a winger or central midfielder I think. I also don't think it'll be a big money signing as it seems pretty clear now the board won't sanction any other big buys this window, so that would rule out players like Lavezzi and Hazard who would cost 20m+. Cerci deal is also dead.

Parker is a possibility but I'm really not keen on him. Fernando Gago would not be a bad buy and he is available quite cheap. Moussa Sissoko is one I'd like to see signed, he is very promising.

Another centre half for me. Lescott for all his improvement over the last few months still panics every timed he receives the ball. He just doesn't pass it well enough to be a top player. I like him him but really and truly no better than Dunney. Still a good squad player though!
Maybe Thomas Vermaelen, really sicken the gooners.

Soulboy said:
What happened to the "one name"!

My personal opinion is that he'll come next summer. It gives Thiago another season to develop and for Cesc to bed in.

B\connellblue said:
Another centre half for me. Lescott for all his improvement over the last few months still panics every timed he receives the ball. He just doesn't pass it well enough to be a top player. I like him him but really and truly no better than Dunney. Still a good squad player though!
Maybe Thomas Vermaelen, really sicken the gooners.

Agree with this, I think a top centre half would complete an awesome squad. Vermaelen woudl be great too, looked a class above on the weekend. Will be in the last year of his contract next summer too I believe.

BillyShears said:
Soulboy said:
What happened to the "one name"!

My personal opinion is that he'll come next summer. It gives Thiago another season to develop and for Cesc to bed in.

Ah, that old chestnut! ;-))

Dont know about you - but I'm feeling like I've just had the biggest sod off sunday lunch and I'm stuffed - can't decide whether I want that last cake on the plate, the dutch one - think I'm stuffed !

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Dont know about you - but I'm feeling like I've just had the biggest sod off sunday lunch and I'm stuffed - can't decide whether I want that last cake on the plate, the dutch one - think I'm stuffed !
How about a smaller slice, say Christian Eriksen?

Left Peg said:
GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
How about a smaller slice, say Christian Eriksen?

Yeah - I could just manage a danish ! (I'll get my coat)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.