"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

One more?

eastlands oasis said:
My guess is a defensive midfielder to cover for De Jong(especially since Viera retired) Yaya,Zaba and Kompany can all play there, but maybe a younger player to learn off Nige the art of being the midfield enforcer!
I think abdul razak will be de jongs cover and I now think unless we move players on we are done.

Re: One more?

Dribble said:
jellert said:
Dribble said:
Sneijder and if Tevez goes Eto'o too!!!

Eto'o is off to Anzhi. Subject to a medical
They said the same 2 years ago when he was at Barca, but just substitute Anzhi for Manchester City and you'll see what I'm saying........

it's on bbc site mate

1717 FOOTBALL: A representative for Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala announces a deal with Inter Milan for Samuel Eto'o that should make the Cameroon striker the highest-paid footballer in the world.

apparently mancini has told an italian paper that even with nasri 'de rossi would be perfect for city'...doesnt think we'll get him but would anyone complain if we did! what a side haha

Mancio said:
here in italy are starting rumors about city after Kucka

Manchester City have made contact with Genoa for attacking midfielder Juraj Kucka.

Inter Milan are in advanced talks for Kucka, but has seen negotiations stall this week as City made their interest known.

City are moving for the midfielder on orders from manager Roberto Mancini.

Tuttosport says Inter are willing to pay £10 million for Kucka, while City would prefer to negotiate a first refusal option and leave the midfielder at Genoa for the coming season.<br /><br />-- 23 Aug 2011 18:08 --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
Mancio said:
here in italy are starting rumors about city after Kucka

any good?

From what i can gather he is similar in style to Parker,strong with a good engine and scores occasionally,also 6'1,however,the Inter forums suggest they wouldn't be too bothered if we beat them to his signature.......

Gianluca Di Marzio of Sky Italia broke the report.

LoveCity said:
Parker is a possibility but I'm really not keen on him. Fernando Gago would not be a bad buy and he is available quite cheap. Moussa Sissoko is one I'd like to see signed, he is very promising.

Gago is a good shout. He looked quality in the Copa America. If (big if) he can stay injury free he's just the kind of player that would flourish in our midfield - good touch, can dictate the tempo.

As I keep reminding people (<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=230554&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=230554&start=40</a>), a large stock of decent midfielders is crucial to title-winning sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.