"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

LoveCity said:
“Samir Nasri will arrive, but De Rossi would be perfect for Manchester City. With those two, we really would be competitive,” said Mancini.

“However, I fear Daniele will stay at Roma for life, just like Francesco Totti.”

“Tevez requested a transfer, but we won’t sell him for a cut-price sum. You can forget the idea of him leaving on loan. As for Wesley Sneijder, we never talked about him.”

Quotes from a magazine interview Mancini did in Italy.

Rehash and old quotes i believe............

Are you sure? It was printed on a reputable Italian blog and the words "Samir Nasri will arrive" sound very new to me.

CityForever45 said:
The interview was in today's Gazzetta dello sport. He also described Yaya as a football artist.

Link please?

Oh, meanwhile, for the rest of us...

http://www.footballticketsonline.co...ossi-talks-about-tevez-and-balotellis-future/

Wow, Mancini really is nostalgic and compassionate towards Balotelli.

“Mario is the greatest Italian talent of his generation and has everything needed to be world class, but must understand he needs to work hard. He has concentration problems and a heart of gold,” Mancini added. “I care about him the way I do my own son, but I won’t give him any leeway. He will remain at City.”

zangatangring said:
CityForever45 said:
The interview was in today's Gazzetta dello sport. He also described Yaya as a football artist.

Link please?

Oh, meanwhile, for the rest of us...

http://www.footballticketsonline.co...ossi-talks-about-tevez-and-balotellis-future/

Wow, Mancini really is nostalgic and compassionate towards Balotelli.

“Mario is the greatest Italian talent of his generation and has everything needed to be world class, but must understand he needs to work hard. He has concentration problems and a heart of gold,” Mancini added. “I care about him the way I do my own son, but I won’t give him any leeway. He will remain at City.”

It's such a lovely statement, that.

Re: One more?

Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4B_XoOEq56lbn0mJzFgPGj4OjPY8C2QsCXJG3zDcGKOagSEQ2pg[/bigimg]
Marin is ok but Götze would be a better choice.

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
Noises out of #MCFC indicate they'll not buy another player (after Nasri) this summer. Leaves #LFC clear to sign Coates.
38 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LoveCity said:
bensmith_Times Ben Smith
Noises out of #MCFC indicate they'll not buy another player (after Nasri) this summer. Leaves #LFC clear to sign Coates.
38 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

so on a side we have mancini who say we'll sign another player and on the other side we have this bensmith who heard "noises" . you really cant decide who believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.