Is nuclear war inevitable?

never happen is my guess, the nuclear weapons we have have prevented attack from those that have them, to many filthy rich greedy heads of state which have stolen there wealth would have nowhere to spend the cash

better had be... would save my more likely long, painful lingering decay to death

Loads of interviews like this with Annie Jacobson - I picked this one at random from many similar on YouTube. Brilliant if slightly chilling journalism and I'm reading the book now. A previous one on DARPA highlights how AI could accidentally start a global nuclear conflict without human input.

Loads of interviews like this with Annie Jacobson - I picked this one at random from many similar on YouTube. Brilliant if slightly chilling journalism and I'm reading the book now. A previous one on DARPA highlights how AI could accidentally start a global nuclear conflict without human input.

Ye seen lots of these really good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.