Is nuclear war inevitable?

Confirmed by who? Have you seen it?

Yes, the 2 people that stole the items from her room pleaded guilty in court to stealing the items and attempting to sell them to an activist group Project Veritas. The items were confirmed in court to belong to her, including the journal, parts of the journal they leaked in 2020 was his daughter talking about him getting into the shower with when she was 11.

It's not something that can be dismissed as fake when it's already gone through the court and been confirmed they were her items that were leaked and stolen and attempted to be sold to that group...and the people who did it pleaded guilty

And whose own daughter wrote in her journal he used to get into the shower with her and do things to her when she was 11. It's been confirmed it was Ashley Biden's stolen diary...

That's one thing the media have never talked about when it comes to Biden. Along with his quotes about not wanting his kids to live in a racial jungle. Just like the media suppressed his sons laptop scandal during the election.

Let's be honest, whether you hate trump or not, imagine that was written in Trump's daughters stolen diary, it would be front page news for months.

Biden has many flaws but there’s so much circumstantial at best evidence, conspiracy theories and heresy on this story that I’d be very wary of giving it credibility.

The same with the whole Hunter Biden’s laptop thing.

Biden has many flaws but there’s so much circumstantial at best evidence, conspiracy theories and heresy on this story that I’d be very wary of giving it credibility.

The same with the whole Hunter Biden’s laptop thing.

Read my last post

The diary situation has been confirmed when the people who stole and leaked and tried to sell it to Project Veritas admitted guilt in court. Its been confirmed that the stolen and leaked items belonged to her during the case

Not exactly hearsay, not a conspiracy. You might want to look this case up..

Would you say it was hearsay if it was the diary daughter of his opposition? Genuine question.

Yes, the 2 people that stole the items from her room pleaded guilty in court to stealing the items and attempting to sell them to an activist group Project Veritas. The items were confirmed in court to belong to her, including the journal, parts of the journal they leaked in 2020 was his daughter talking about him getting into the shower with when she was 11.

It's not something that can be dismissed as fake when it's already gone through the court and been confirmed they were her items that were leaked and stolen and attempted to be sold to that group...and the people who did it pleaded guilty
You haven’t answered either question.All you’ve provided is nebulous at best and confirms fuck all. Confirmed by who? Names? Dates?

And I’m confused about the first word of your post. Are you saying you have seen it yourself?

Would you say it was hearsay if it was the diary daughter of his opposition? Genuine question.
I think you don’t know or understand what hearsay is because the answer to the question is unequivocally ‘yes’. It’s hearsay evidence whoever it comes from and whoever it relates to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.