Is Pep the greatest?

No of course he isn't.

Have you forgotten that Klopp is Peps Kryptonite ??

Or that he wanted to rip up his contract when Mourinho was appointed at the swamp ?

Or that his style of football wouldnt work in England ??

Do you not listen to the journos ?

No, me neither.

The greatest, by a long long way.

Just showed on telly why he's the best, just been coaching raheem about something he should of done

I was pissing myself at that. Raheem was like, Ok Boss, ffs we won six nil”

Pep is a class act. On and off the pitch. You lucky bastards.

He is the most passionate,intense, revolutionary manager the game has seen. Bar none. How else does someone come from Barca's system and get the managers job without there being something very special about him. He goes to Bayern and despite CL deserting him, he absolutely dominated the German game. He's come to City and probably had a bit of a shock how little details have stopped him winning the league in his first season. Once he adjusted, he's produced the most dominant 2 seasons England has ever seen in the PL. It's not a question of better than Uniteds treble or Arsenal's invincibles. It's about WINNING. Their achievements have our respect - we know how difficult they are to acheive. But ask any team to do what we have and they'll realise how fucking hard it is. Not just acheiving what we have, but SMASHING every record doing it. Most wins, most goals, most possesion, most passes, least saves/tackles... the oppostion are worn down into walking pace for 3/4's of the season. For the remainder they rely on us making a mistake under pressure/fatigued conditions. If they don't take their 3-5 chances, we generally make them pay. After putting everything into a game to beat us, that team generally lose their next game. There are so many levels to what we do, the opposition are simply pissing against the wind.

Yes. Not least because, beside all his obvious genius as a manager, he seems to be a genuine person with a lot of personal integrity.

Yes, he has a phenomenal squad but he manages to keep them amazingly motivated and willing to celebrate each other’s successes.
I loved 2012 as much as everyone, but there is a shot of Bobby Manc on the touchline when Aguerooooo scored but Kolo T was in the frame and just wasn’t interested. Pretty sure that wouldn’t have happened with Pep.
Rambling crap but really looking forward to the next two years. CL next!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.