Is Robbie telling us the truth?

Richard said:
So basically he is admitting that he needs other players to make himself to look good? Surely if he was the world class superstar that £32.5m brings he would be able to pull games out of the bag himself.

Playing devils advocate here btw.

No. Basically he's stating 'the bleeding obvious'. With Brazil he's surrounded with world class superstar players. At City he's surrounded with top quality Premiership players, but he is our only truly world class performer. If you're playing City you double up on Robinho to keep him quiet. If you're playing Brazil do you double up on Robinho? Kaka? Adriano? And so on. Not rocket science is it?

Richard said:
So basically he is admitting that he needs other players to make himself to look good? Surely if he was the world class superstar that £32.5m brings he would be able to pull games out of the bag himself.

Yea. We shouldn't have to play any other players. At £32 million this so called world class superstar should be able to play and beat evry team all by himself, the useless twat

paphos-mcfc said:
Stiz said:
its true with what he's says. you see robinho waving his arms when hes on the ball telling people to make runs, with brazil he does need to do that. in all fairness, the brazil team would make me look good at football. superstars in a weaker team will obvo not look as good as they do when playing with a team of superstars. we all no its gona take time with city, we just gotta ride it out for now. robinho is a world class player, hes still got alot to show us what he can do, and trust me, we will see how good he really is when the team strenghens.

CTID

Agree Stiz, but why the dip in his current form? I can accept that Robbie cannot give 110% in every single game , but he tries hi best, it's just his away form that i'm worried about. He's lost a bit of his edge and sharpness since Jan.

because robinho is a tipical brazillian show boat. he plays for the crowd. when we play away (or in europe) and the crowds are agaist him, booing him, its as if he has no one to show off to. Hamburg is a sell out, he'll have 47,000 pairs of eyes watching him and cheering him, and he'll play the best game he's had since the pomey game. you mark my words ;)

Stiz said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Stiz said:
its true with what he's says. you see robinho waving his arms when hes on the ball telling people to make runs, with brazil he does need to do that. in all fairness, the brazil team would make me look good at football. superstars in a weaker team will obvo not look as good as they do when playing with a team of superstars. we all no its gona take time with city, we just gotta ride it out for now. robinho is a world class player, hes still got alot to show us what he can do, and trust me, we will see how good he really is when the team strenghens.

CTID

Agree Stiz, but why the dip in his current form? I can accept that Robbie cannot give 110% in every single game , but he tries hi best, it's just his away form that i'm worried about. He's lost a bit of his edge and sharpness since Jan.

because robinho is a tipical brazillian show boat. he plays for the crowd. when we play away (or in europe) and the crowds are agaist him, booing him, its as if he has no one to show off to. Hamburg is a sell out, he'll have 47,000 pairs of eyes watching him and cheering him, and he'll play the best game he's had since the pomey game. you mark my words ;)

I sincerely hope so. would be good to see the 'ol robbie back. Maybe he just needs 1 goal to get his confidence back

Stiz said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Stiz said:

CTID

Were you there Sunday?
City fans were giving him a hard time (The best player we have had) Same mode as Gio to good for the rest of the team

paphos-mcfc said:
Stiz said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Stiz said:

CTID

I sincerely hope so. would be good to see the 'ol robbie back. Maybe he just needs 1 goal to get his confidence back

ye, hopefully

blue John said:
Stiz said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Stiz said:

CTID

Were you there Sunday?
City fans were giving him a hard time (The best player we have had) Same mode as Gio to good for the rest of the team

ye, exactly, its not how he wants to play, we wants to be worshipped and loved, not booed off blues! robbie is highly unrated by many, but for me, he's the best player we've had in a very long time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.