Is Robbie telling us the truth?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Obviously i think he will play better for brazil with them players, but he shouldn't of said it though.

"I have the same will at both places, but Manchester City is one team and the national squad at Brazil is another" what was going through his mind when he said that?

paphos-mcfc said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Obviously i think he will play better for brazil with them players, but he shouldn't of said it though.

"I have the same will at both places, but Manchester City is one team and the national squad at Brazil is another" what was going through his mind when he said that?
ye he shud of kept his month shut. we all no the level difference between city and brazil, he dint need to draw attention to it tho.

Stiz said:
paphos-mcfc said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

ye he shud of kept his month shut. we all no the level difference between city and brazil, he dint need to draw attention to it tho.

So when questioned about why his form had been patchy for City, whereas fantastic for Brazil...what exactly should he have said?

BillyShears said:
Stiz said:
paphos-mcfc said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

So when questioned about why his form had been patchy for City, whereas fantastic for Brazil...what exactly should he have said?

I f*****g hate the weather in Manchester!!!!!

BillyShears said:
Stiz said:
paphos-mcfc said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

Nothing. He should have tapped his nose twice with his index finger, and winked. We'll all have known what he meant!

dw7 said:
Richard said:
So basically he is admitting that he needs other players to make himself to look good? Surely if he was the world class superstar that £32.5m brings he would be able to pull games out of the bag himself.

Playing devils advocate here btw.

thats what i ment to say
........................ WTF your all wrong rob aint the type of player who have to go looking for the ball and track back he is a flair player that maes things happen goin forward not back in defence what ya gotta remember the prem is very physical and teams double and trippel up on him ..... he'll get his form back

I honestly don't think he's completely happy here at City. For whatever reason and I have no idea whether it's the club in general, the City of Manchetser itslef compared to madrid etc, the lifestyle, the manager, his fellow teammates or something else altogether but I'm just not fully convinced he has settled. It's as if he has to keep commenting on being here to prove it.

I could be wrong of course but I'd be surprised if he's still with us after next season.

Blue2112 said:
I honestly don't think he's completely happy here at City. For whatever reason and I have no idea whether it's the club in general, the City of Manchetser itslef compared to madrid etc, the lifestyle, the manager, his fellow teammates or something else altogether but I'm just not fully convinced he has settled. It's as if he has to keep commenting on being here to prove it.

I could be wrong of course but I'd be surprised if he's still with us after next season.

I'm beginning to come to that conclusion myself. Nothing against him as I think he's a great player & he seems a cracking lad, but I just don't think he's settled. It happens sometimes, in all professions.

Upsetting to say the least. I hope things work out for the best. Will he be here next season is the question going through my mind now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.