Is Shay Given world class?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Better than Schmeichel

Sorry, but that is not true.

Love Shay but Schmeichel was arguably the best keeper ever.

Unless you meant KASPER......:o)

ono said:
aside from Schemichael, they've only really had VDS who's been half decent. Taibi, Bosnich, Barthez, Carroll, Foster, Kustchakakakakak...i could probably go on...

Jim Leighton?

They're just jealous

Hamann Pineapple said:
Better than Schmeichel

Now that is a close call, I hated that bugger when at manure but to his credit he was loving it when we beat them as a player and in the stands with his blue on lol

But yes, Given is top drawer and we are lucky to have him.

Shay is the best keeper that i can remember bein at city, the great dane is the best ive ever seen in football but past his best when at city!
Corrigan wasnt bad but shay is better, love him and his attitude.
Yes he is world class, he'd walk into the england team!!!!

All the best Goalkeepers play in a European league including this one. Given is the best goalkeeper of the worlds best league.

You can always come out with "Buffon" or "Casillas", for me its "Given". He's not a swanky tanned Spaniard so he doesnt have the name to go along with it, he's a pasty irishman from Donegal where you could fit the population into a taxi. Hes the best out there right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.