Is St David Moyes Now A Bad Manager?

Firthy said:
Hes had money to spend (like Hughes) and plenty of time (unlike Hughes).
Is he now a bad manager? When does your stock decrease as a manager?

That's a joke, our net spend with Moyes in charge has been pretty much nothing. We've had to constantly sell players to bring players in, if Lescott wouldn't have been sold we probably would have ended up with just Neil and Jo.

i would have him at city in a shot

Really? That appointment would depress the hell out of me to be honest.

I dont know a single city fan that would want him at our club. I cant even take that sort of comment seriously TBH.

Terrible attitude and he plays some of the worst football in the league. Cant understand how anyone would want to watch that defensive hoofball garbage every week.

His stock has defniately plummeted did a huge amount of damage to his reputation over the Lescott saga. Cant see any of the top clubs wanting him at this stage TBH.

Firthy said:

Yeah he's sh*t he's had pots of money over £230mil to completely overall his squad, where as Hughes has had buttons in comparison.

Mike D said:
Firthy said:

Yeah he's sh*t he's had pots of money over £230mil to completely overall his squad, where as Hughes has had buttons in comparison.
Your missing the point.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I have a rather weird theory about managers. The theory is backed up by little evidence, so lay off. Some can manage so long as they have riches and success is a given, and all is rosy. They seem to be able to maintain a high position at or near the top. Others seem to manage on a shoestring and do it well. The latter may well over-achieve but get the best out of journeymen professionals.

Swap each manager about and they flounder.

My conclusion is simple: manager is like putting together a 1000 piece jigsaw where upto half the pieces are blank, and there is a good number of duplicate pieces. You put a piece in, it fits, you don't know which piece it was, swap it for another one that fits, the picture looks no different but anyone looking at it would say that the illustration isn't for them.

Finished. I'm due back at the asylum shortly. Think I'll have a game of chess.
I sort of agree. Some Managers do well with fuck all but cant do the business when roles are reversed. Horses for courses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.