Is Tevez part of the problem or the Solution?

meeesh said:
lizzkyk said:
He's been outstanding so far. BUT there's this guy in argentina (a football commentator) friend of tevez [Pollo vignolo], saying that "mancini and tevez can't stand each other anymore, things are getting worse.." Anyways this was like a week ago, when tevez scored against swansea, but i was thinking maybe he actually leaves in january.

Mancini I hope you mean
this +1... but, only for jose or pep!!!

2bluejacko said:
meeesh said:
lizzkyk said:
He's been outstanding so far. BUT there's this guy in argentina (a football commentator) friend of tevez [Pollo vignolo], saying that "mancini and tevez can't stand each other anymore, things are getting worse.." Anyways this was like a week ago, when tevez scored against swansea, but i was thinking maybe he actually leaves in january.

Mancini I hope you mean
this +1... but, only for jose or pep!!!

you want Mancini out? O.o

cyprustavern said:
ade_akhtar said:
lizzkyk said:
you want Mancini out? O.o

Can we not get behind the team instead of wanting Mancini or Tevez out?

only rags want mancini and tevez out :-)

And nine tenths of the press hounds! Compare Mancini's record since coming to City to the old PurpleNosedTosser. Did Ferguson win a trophy in his first full season? Did he deliver the PL title in his second full season? Did he fuckery! Nearly got the old heave ho long before he became the most wonderful human specimen ever to set foot in East Stirlingshire! Mancini stays, Balotelli stays and Tevez stays!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.