Is Tevez part of the problem or the Solution?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
cyprustavern said:
ade_akhtar said:
Can we not get behind the team instead of wanting Mancini or Tevez out?

only rags want mancini and tevez out :-)

And nine tenths of the press hounds! Compare Mancini's record since coming to City to the old PurpleNosedTosser. Did Ferguson win a trophy in his first full season? Did he deliver the PL title in his second full season? Did he fuckery! Nearly got the old heave ho long before he became the most wonderful human specimen ever to set foot in East Stirlingshire! Mancini stays, Balotelli stays and Tevez stays!

fergie was half an inch from mark robins toe of gettin fucked off...i was there :-0 ...mancini will be here for a while billy a few good players..de rossi standard and man utd will shit it as usual<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:53 am --<br /><br />
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
cyprustavern said:
ade_akhtar said:
Can we not get behind the team instead of wanting Mancini or Tevez out?

only rags want mancini and tevez out :-)

And nine tenths of the press hounds! Compare Mancini's record since coming to City to the old PurpleNosedTosser. Did Ferguson win a trophy in his first full season? Did he deliver the PL title in his second full season? Did he fuckery! Nearly got the old heave ho long before he became the most wonderful human specimen ever to set foot in East Stirlingshire! Mancini stays, Balotelli stays and Tevez stays!

right on dave

I fucking laugh at the people who call to get rid of him now. This must be the same collective of people who called for Nigel to be gone.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
there's a point to be made here, we do seem to have drifted back into the ways of 2 years ago where it was pretty much Tevez leading the way for much of the season.

Doesn't excuse the defending mind.

There's a very good point to be made here, but people are as usual taking everything as a personal slight on the player and refusing to discuss the possibility that we may actually function better as a team without someone 'giving everything for the cause'.

I really don't know how long we have to be stuck with this mentality that a player is good when they're bleeding for the shirt, charging around like a man possessed, 'getting stuck in'. There were a lot games last season during our slump, particularly away days, where players like Tevez are perfect. Doesn't matter the place, time, or weather. He will always go out and scare the shit out of people.

But when did we play at our very best last season? Correct, without him. Everyone had a proper place and a proper function, and it worked. Tevez, like Rooney, can often end up wanting to get involved too much to the detriment of the team.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have him in the squad than not, but him and Aguero is not our best partnership. Never has been, likely never will be.

Young said:
I fucking laugh at the people who call to get rid of him now. This must be the same collective of people who called for Nigel to be gone.

they are rag bastards mate..trying to sink the ship ..thats all , they arent even silly.niave.or fools....they are just fkn rags talking nonsense as per fkn usual...its a compliment cos they are so scared...i know more about man utd than them all

cyprustavern said:
Young said:

they are rag bastards mate..trying to sink the ship ..thats all , they arent even silly.niave.or fools....they are just fkn rags talking nonsense as per fkn usual...its a compliment cos they are so scared...i know more about man utd than them all
thats one of the reasons i want him out... check my posts b4 u call me a rag...1, de jong going was a monumental mistake, 2, not playing tevez and aguero in EVERY game this season, 3, zonal fucking marking, 4, team selections in europe especially changing the defence and using lescott as a scapegoat imo...jose and pep would take us to the next level cos with the players we have got we should be unstoppable

2bluejacko said:
cyprustavern said:
Young said:

thats one of the reasons i want him out... check my posts b4 u call me a rag...1, de jong going was a monumental mistake, 2, not playing tevez and aguero in EVERY game this season, 3, zonal fucking marking, 4, team selections in europe especially changing the defence and using lescott as a scapegoat imo...jose and pep would take us to the next level cos with the players we have got we should be unstoppable

you want mancini out or me? mancini won the league kid ..after 44 years...if you want me out i agree im a pain in the arse.

cyprustavern said:
2bluejacko said:
cyprustavern said:
yeah i want mancini out BUT only for jose or pep... he won us the league and will always be a legend but he has gone backwards, not forwards this season and for me the other two(and i mean, only these two) are better... if we cant get them mancini better start picking the best eleven every week and stop tinkering cos then we would be unstoppable, and i.m.o. we must win something this year and then carry it on like them red twats(dont ever call me one of them again by the way mate) have done

you want mancini out or me? mancini won the league kid ..after 44 years...if you want me out i agree im a pain in the arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.