Is Tevez part of the problem or the Solution?

While we are getting rid of all the shit, lets get rid of City Square as well, bring back the burger man from the Kippax car park 30p for a Burger dipped in hot water with onion peel, fuck thios cool beer and 100% beefburgers it just isn't right, oh and Kompany fucking clown lets get rid.

I wasn't suggesting selling him. I just don't think it's as clear cut as some people think.
This season we have more attacking options, yet often appear confused, with two players on the wing and nobody in the middle.

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
I wasn't suggesting selling him. I just don't think it's as clear cut as some people think.
This season we have more attacking options, yet often appear confused, with two players on the wing and nobody in the middle.
I've seen Dzeko out wide more than Tev tbh.

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:

We know what you meant mate, buts it good fun with a thread like this, I say knock the ground down and we can move the first team to Hyde as well.

Last season is long gone. Arguably Tevez is our best player currently. Reason he gets less criticism than some is because when we are shit he still goes down fighting.

Maybe because they rely on him too much and allow him to take the roles of striker, playmaker, winger , CM,and defensive midfielder !

He is dropping too deep when Silva is not playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.