Is Tevez part of the problem or the Solution?

Tevez is a twat, but as long as he's our twat, I'm happy to watch him play.

Truth be told, Tevez 2012-13 ain't a patch on Tevez 2010-11, and is only marginally better than Tevez 2011-12. His running around covers the fact that he's as 'off form' as the rest of 'em.

He's in danger of replacing Darren Huckerby as Forrest Gump.

He'll probably be gone in January and I'm pretty sure we won't miss him if he does go.

He's been outstanding so far. BUT there's this guy in argentina (a football commentator) friend of tevez [Pollo vignolo], saying that "mancini and tevez can't stand each other anymore, things are getting worse.." Anyways this was like a week ago, when tevez scored against swansea, but i was thinking maybe he actually leaves in january.

Lavinda Past said:

Truth be told, Tevez 2012-13 ain't a patch on Tevez 2010-11, and is only marginally better than Tevez 2011-12. His running around covers the fact that he's as 'off form' as the rest of 'em.

He'll probably be gone in January and I'm pretty sure we won't miss him if he does go.

Darren huckerby, if he wasn't offside then Anelka was, if he wasn't then Macken wasn't doing much of anything or Robbie fowler

We are spoilt !

bobmcfc said:
Lavinda Past said:

Darren huckerby, if he wasn't offside then Anelka was, if he wasn't then Macken wasn't doing much of anything or Robbie fowler

We are spoilt !
Calling D H your dead to me he could run and everything (apart from play football very well)

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
Lavinda Past said:

We are spoilt !
Calling D H your dead to me he could run and everything (apart from play football very well)

He was amazing at being offside.

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:

We are spoilt !

He was amazing at being offside.
Possibly the best I've ever seen, had a pint with him once not sure if he was detective material, we got on well

lizzkyk said:
He's been outstanding so far. BUT there's this guy in argentina (a football commentator) friend of tevez [Pollo vignolo], saying that "mancini and tevez can't stand each other anymore, things are getting worse.." Anyways this was like a week ago, when tevez scored against swansea, but i was thinking maybe he actually leaves in january.

Mancini I hope you mean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.