Is Tevez part of the problem or the Solution?

Memories and brains of goldfish.

Tevez started the season on fire, and scored a great goal in the game against Swansea.

We don't cut teams open as we did against Utd and Spurs last season because opponents have learned not to attack without leaving cover.

WBA tried it when we had 10 men and we still cut through them. Tevez is great at one touch passing. And he can also dribble. Messi also plays a similar way. Most Barca plays pass and move, but when Messi gets it he will run at the defender with the ball at his feet. Didsbury Dave you had better tell him what he's doing wrong

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
tevez is fantastic, he encourages other players to try harder, its no coincidence when he came back the team was reinvigorated on the whole, and too the poster who said aguero wants to leave, give your head a fucking wobble, hes been here a year, scored the biggest goal of his career and life here.

The ground looks great on telly doesn't it?

Seen a close up of Aguero recently? He looks well happy.

Ring Ring... Ring Ring...

Is that Real on the phone?<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:

Tevez started the season on fire, and scored a great goal in the game against Swansea.

We don't cut teams open as we did against Utd and Spurs last season because opponents have learned not to attack without leaving cover.

WBA tried it when we had 10 men and we still cut through them. Tevez is great at one touch passing. And he can also dribble. Messi also plays a similar way. Most Barca plays pass and move, but when Messi gets it he will run at the defender with the ball at his feet. Didsbury Dave you had better tell him what he's doing wrong

Tevez & Messi comparison...? Do me a favour! I pity the fool who starts that line of conversation.

Lavinda Past said:
tevez is fantastic, he encourages other players to try harder, its no coincidence when he came back the team was reinvigorated on the whole, and too the poster who said aguero wants to leave, give your head a fucking wobble, hes been here a year, scored the biggest goal of his career and life here.

Is that Real on the phone?

-- Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm --

Marvin said:

Tevez & Messi comparison...? Do me a favour! I pity the fool who starts that line of conversation.

He looked pretty happy to me when he laid on the winner at WBA.

Out of form yes.......head turned, I hope not.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Lavinda Past said:

Marvin said:

Big bid = Aguero gone I tell 'ee, gone.

Gone

Marvin said:

Its quite Simple, mate, and im pointing out the bleeding obvious, but Messi is a lot more effective at running at people than Tevez. He's the best in the world at it. And barca don't have a nasri slowing play up as well.

The answer for me, because Tevez is good enough to adapt to a degree, is to keep Tevez in the side and drop nasri, like this at the top of a 4231:

...........................aguero

......Tevez..............ya ya...............silva

Or even consider leafing Tevez out of the side for some games with Balo / Edin in.

Lavinda Past said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Lavinda Past said:

Gone
Well, at least you're consistent.

Joehannes said:
Lavinda Past said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

Gone

More consistent than Sergio's been this season ;)

Lavinda Past said:
Joehannes said:
Lavinda Past said:

Gone

More consistent than Sergio's been this season ;)

Yet to get going after his knee injury.

Wasn't he bit slow getting back to form after getting injured away ....at Blackburn I think it was, last season?

Agueros reaction to west brom's winner wasnt that of a player who wanted to leave.
There are some pathetic excuses of fans who post on here at times.
One bit of advice is to take certain posts with a pinch of salt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.