Is the FA Cup becoming boring

I have enjoyed the Cup this season. Some cracking games and goals. It is weird how the same teams are in the final - let's hope for the same result.

Imagine having to wait for the Sunday papers to get the results. Now THOSE were simpler times!
I lived abroad for a few years way back in time. I had a sunday paper specially delivered and it would arrive on a tuesday.
I also got a proper pint glass in the poolside bar. I would have Tuesday off and spend the afternoon drinking Stella and reading the footy pages but always turned to the results page first to see how we'd gone on.

I lived abroad for a few years way back in time. I had a sunday paper specially delivered and it would arrive on a tuesday.
I also got a proper pint glass in the poolside bar. I would have Tuesday off and spend the afternoon drinking Stella and reading the footy pages but always turned to the results page first to see how we'd gone on.
Way back before phones? Radios? Etc

Ffs how old are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.