Is the league cup enough for you?

Not really no.
With the talent of the squad to be frank it's an absolute travesty but I still believe we will win the league.

We've played fantastic football and I've been thoroughly entertained. I'd like to win more, but I could never see this season as a failure with the way we've played. We look like we're heading towards something again and that's very encouraging

No.

Thrown away a chance at the FA Cup by having Wigan beat us in the quarter final with their commitment and hard work.

Which shows we didn't learn anything from the FA Cup final last year, which was yet another trophy thrown away.

And this season we could have had the title had Hart not gift wrapped 3 points for Chelsea at the Bridge and Kompany not making untold errors today at Anfield.

No, of course not. We've got the best and most settled squad. Whatever things have conspired to make it difficult for us won't change the fact we have been considered favourites for the league and rightly so for more of it than most.

Draw at home to Chelsea and draw to Liverpool and we'd be sitting pretty. It's a travesty we managed neither.

Looking at the manner we have played and then considering who we have fucked up each and every important game then no not for me

Next year will be harder rags wont be as bad, Chelski will get some strikers, Arse can only get better etc

We have fucked up and i honestly dont see another league title with this idiot

Pellegrini's mandate was 5 trophies in 5 years, that's on average 1 per season. From season 1 I think that 1 trophy is satisfying. Next year we will be better and stronger, hopefully get rid if some of the fringe players who simply are not good enough.

If there was a team better than us in the league, I would be okay with just challenging for the title if we fell short.

Since I think we are comfortably the best team in the league, I am not satisfied with that.

No of course Id like to win the title but we have had some awful luck with injuries (Jovetic, Nasri and Sergio) coupled with playing an incredible amount of games. In contrast Liverpool have had one game a week and hardly any major injuries. They've been able to prepare each week working on fitness, tactics, possession, pressing and defending. Chelsea, Arsenal and ourselves haven't had that luxury. Still at least we've won one trophy and will push the scousers all the way, its not over yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.