Is the league cup enough for you?

For many fans, any trophy would be enough. Personally, I am OK with one and not beating at the doors for change, but we should be doing better.

But the club will be pissed at the two seasons since the league win though, if we don't win it this year.

City are in an advantageous position of having a team of older players in their prime, while other clubs have players still developing (Oscar, Hazard, Sterling, Sturridge, etc.). We don't have a single regular under the age of 25 with Nastasic injured and Jovetic a mix of injuries and not being able to force his way in.

This is supposed to be an advantage as this is as good as most of these players will ever get.

It just seems an opportunity lost this season. No one team totally dominating. Rags are shite. Liverpool without the ref are only a good but but not great team. Chelsea are in a transition with young and old players. While we have our best players in their prime. It just feels a good chance went begging

Let's face it the dippers have had an awful lot of decisions this season. Sometimes there's other factors to league positioning than just the squad.

Winning a tournament where top teams play weakened teams is going to be scant reward for the outlay. Still think Chelsea will be king makers, but I'n no longer so sure we'll be wearing the crown.

karen7 said:
No
We have a squad that should be doing better then that

Agree - and the arguement that we were in transistion is blown apart by what blue dippers have achieved
We turn off individually and collectively far too often as today and we seem to lack the desire and hunger required to be considered a truly great side
It´s not over yet so I´ll reserve final judgement till the season´s end - twist and turns and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.