Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he works hard in training, chills the fuck out with his attitude and starts performing again on the pitch. Would we the fans ever have him back in the good books again? Or did he burn his bridges?

This is all caveated with whether or not Pep/management will forget the past and let him stay and he wants to

I'll add, personally I wouldn't want him back. At the very core of what has taken us to elite level under Pep is that no player is bigger or more important than the team, and that team spirit is everything. We cannot risk anyone or anything that could ruin that. Cancelo is a risk
Doesn't matter what we think, doubt Guardiola will have him back.

Yes, if he is instrumental in a couple of wins on the bounce and is basically on fire, for a while all will be forgiven but unfortunately it won't be forgotten and as soon as he puts a foot wrong the wolves will circle, or even if the team as a collective performs bad he will be an instant scapegoat. He's done as far as I can see.

Fans can be fickle, whether they like to admit it or not. If Cancelo somehow comes back into the fold and plays well, he'll be liked again by many, right up until the point he stops playing well

Fans can be fickle, whether they like to admit it or not. If Cancelo somehow comes back into the fold and plays well, he'll be liked again by many, right up until the point he stops playing well
Which will be exactly 7 weeks after he starts playing well as per every season.

Oh, João’s attitude is so frightful
But Nathan Aké is so delightful
Cancelo is a class below
Let him go, let him go, let him go!
That reminds me of the Newcastle away game before Xmas.....when I caught Covid and missed Xmas and New Year, which one of you bastards gave it to me ?

Very true, just look at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.