Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he works hard, shuts up and causes no trouble, I’d welcome him back
Not sure he can be trusted to do that. I've no idea what went on last season but he clearly became quite toxic and I got the feeling this also affected other players like foden at one stage. If he's learned his lesson that no one is bigger than the club and brings a better attitude along with his obvious talent then who knows. I'd be surprised though unless we are just making a stand on not letting him go on the cheap.

Not sure he can be trusted to do that. I've no idea what went on last season but he clearly became quite toxic and I got the feeling this also affected other players like foden at one stage. If he's learned his lesson that no one is bigger than the club and brings a better attitude along with his obvious talent then who knows. I'd be surprised though unless we are just making a stand on not letting him go on the cheap.
Then all he has to do is not be fucking shit.

I would be amazed, cross Pep at your peril and reports state that the little mother @ucker took the piss out of Pep and in front of the other players.

Stranger things have happened but for me he has to go and quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.