Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mr Cancelo".
Bayern are after our other right back.
Dropped for CL final in Porto 

I think that says it all.

If he stays and gets back to what he is capable of, nobody will have any issues with him outside of the kids on Twitter who aren't even from the UK and get tribal and stupid over everything.

If Tevez could be forgiven for going AWOL, Cancelo can be forgiven. What Tevez did was far worse.

The way Pep handled the situation got the squad playing again to win an historic treble . Cancelo can fuck off for free the prima dona **** !
The players won the treble with Pep’s excellent management. I seem to recall Rodri putting the ball in the back of the inter net. Dias and Stones being regular starters made the biggest difference and Ederson was superb in the CL final.

Gundo’s leadership on the pitch and grabbing the FA Cup final by the scruff of the neck was incredible.

If he makes a video and calls the Rags Scum , I will forgive & forget his sins :)

Current situation back with the squad I suspect is temporary. Cancelo and his agent Mendes will still be looking for a move and City will be looking to move him on, once terms are found which suit both.

In the meantime if he is accepted back by the players and the club, and if he gets game time and plays well, with time I suspect he will be accepted back by the fans. Back into their hearts may be a tad too far for some.

I support those who want to play for the club.

If he's not dedicated then I wouldn't want him disrupting the team harmony.
If he is dedicated then there's no reason to get on his back about last season.

At least he knows one thing for certain; he's not invaluable or irreplacable and we can win a treble without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.