Is Thiago a better signing than Isco?

LoveCity said:
It's a bit like asking is Yaya Toure a better signing than David Silva? Different players in different areas of the pitch.

Isco has more first team experience and was the shining light in a Malaga team that almost made the last 4 of the Champions League so he is probably more developed even though he is younger than Thiago who is on the bench a lot. But both are great talents.
I know what you're saying, but it is still valid to ask which is a better signing.

For me, I'd rate Yaya as a better player than Silva. When both have bad days they are bad, but when both are on their game Yaya is definitely a better player as he's totally unplayable - in my opinion.

johnmc said:
Bristol-Blue said:
Thiago is the better player.

People saying Thiago = Xavi as well are wrong, he's a more complete player.

Hope something wrecks his move to the rags as he is such a talent.

Thiago a more complete player than Xavi......

sorry i've explained that awfully and used the wrong adjective, what i was trying to say was that Thiago is more than capable of playing the "xavi" role, tiki taka style, but also has the ability to switch and push on, score goals, beat a man etc. he's just crazy good.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
I honestly don't think Moyes will know what to do with it(Thiago) once he gets it. It would be like trusting someone to build a skyscraper that's only worked with lego's.
i dont get why people are going on like moyes is gonna ruin united, they still have the same players, they wont stop being good to being poor over a manager, and the style of play wont change and thiago will be a great signing for the rags and will make them a lot better in midfield
Moyes was a decent manager at Everton, there is no denying that. And I don't think he will fail. I just think that United have gone from 1st or 2nd place tier that they have been in the last 10 years, to, top 4 competitor in the likes of Us, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham. Moyes brings them down 1 rung, not the whole damn ladder.

They'll still be in the top 3 next season. Hope to fuck I'm wrong but I'm nearly always right.

I think that I will reserve judgement on Moyes until xmas. If they sign Thiago they will be better than they were last season when they strolled the league. Lots of people saying that they will suddenly drop out of the top 3 might end up with egg on their faces, coz I can't see Moyes not giving 110%. I'm keeping my trap shut until the coont shows his hand.

its already started on twitter, ''Thiago turned down Man City who offered him £140.000 a week, in favour of a move to Man United'' oh dear we always have to be mentioned

Anyone who needs a "guarantee" of 1st team football and not to be on the bench ever has no bottle and will go missing more times than not

Grieffymcfcctid said:
its already started on twitter, ''Thiago turned down Man City who offered him £140.000 a week, in favour of a move to Man United'' oh dear we always have to be mentioned
They have been on top for so long, they fabricate stories to make themselves feel ever-superior to us now that we are on par with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.