Is this our biggest game in 29 years.

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
Wembley awaits,forget Gillingham play off,full members pish.If we do these fucks on wed. night,we have a date with Villa on 28th Feb.Hamburg was a "big game" as West Ham was(1/4's cup),but wednesday is in my mind,our BIGGEST MATCH for a long time.(APART FROM LAST WEEK V THE SCUM)

Oh yes, it really is, mate.
Because we are playing them and it has turned into THE grudge match of this century so far!
We HAVE to win this or the hangover will be horrendous and very painful with those b'stards gloating about it for weeks after.

it seems HUGE at the moment, but we'll look back at this in a year or two and smile about how het up we got about it. Premiership titles, F.A. Cup wins and Champions League finals await us and this will all seem very small time to us.

Royaloak said:
it seems HUGE at the moment, but we'll look back at this in a year or two and smile about how het up we got about it. Premiership titles, F.A. Cup wins and Champions League finals await us and this will all seem very small time to us.
wish i had yer balls mate,ahm starting to feel it already.

dw7 said:
belive me gillingham was a much much much bigger game than this

Good God, the Gillingham game kept us in existence, believe me. I was just about sick of the 3rd divison tour although it was a laugh. Wouldn't have been as amusing second time around.

Saying that, still biggest game for 11 years though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.