Is this our most talented crop?

Do we have a sell-on clause?
According to Wiki (sorry ;) ):-

Real Madrid[edit]​

Following intense transfer speculation, coupled with his contract with Manchester City due to expire in June 2019, Brahim joined Real Madrid on 6 January, for a transfer fee of £15.5 million (€17 million).[13] His contract, which runs until 2025, also includes potential add-ons, which could see the value of the transfer to rise to £22 million (€24 million).[14] The transfer also includes clauses which stipulates a 15 per cent sell-on fee to be received by City, which would rise to 40 per cent should Brahim depart Madrid and transfer to "another Manchester club".[15]

Real Madrid[edit]​

Following intense transfer speculation, coupled with his contract with Manchester City due to expire in June 2019, Brahim joined Real Madrid on 6 January, for a transfer fee of £15.5 million (€17 million).[13] His contract, which runs until 2025, also includes potential add-ons, which could see the value of the transfer to rise to £22 million (€24 million).[14] The transfer also includes clauses which stipulates a 15 per cent sell-on fee to be received by City, which would rise to 40 per cent should Brahim depart Madrid and transfer to "another Manchester club".[15]
Decent!

Do we have a sell-on clause?

Real Madrid[edit]​

I think you two have gotten confused.

Fikayo Tomori is being bought by Milan for £27m.

He's got nothing to do with City, or Brahim.

Still feel it's a shame with Diaz. I don't begrudge him wanting to go back to Spain and ply his trade for Madrid, but it's such a shame he went to a coach that strangely doesn't seem to rate attacking midfielders. Still think if he stayed, could have been a top player for us.

"Incredibly well"

Yet they pay Hudson-Odoi the wages of a world-class star... which he is not.

Tammy Abraham is not a "starter" and he has fewer starts than Werner and only a couple more than Giroud.

Billy Gilmour is about as close to a starter at Chelsea as Tommy Doyle is at City (Gilmour is slightly ahead in his development).

Not quite sure how Ola Aina (24) was in the same youth team as Gilmour (19) ? - He wasn't btw

Jake-Clarke Salter is at Birmingham, who are 21st in the Championship. One place above the relegation zone, hardly a "Championship side competing for the play-offs".
Bristol City (Jay Dasilva) are in the bottom half and 13 points off the play-offs.

Making stuff up must be fun?

(btw I'm not saying any of these players aren't talented, they very much are)
This is the worst response I have ever seen on this forum.

James, Tomori, Mount, Hudson-Odoi are all starters for a top 6 side in their respective leagues, yeah, I'd say they've done incredibly well. You don't have to be the best in the world to be doing well.

Abraham was getting starts before their new buys, but he's had a good career so far, and Billy Gilmour is very young and doing well for his age.

Your response added nothing of value, why did you bother?

This is the worst response I have ever seen on this forum.

James, Tomori, Mount, Hudson-Odoi are all starters for a top 6 side in their respective leagues, yeah, I'd say they've done incredibly well. You don't have to be the best in the world to be doing well.

Abraham was getting starts before their new buys, but he's had a good career so far, and Billy Gilmour is very young and doing well for his age.

Your response added nothing of value, why did you bother?

Thanks for saving me the effort of replying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.