Is this real or not ?????????

pub i go to is supposed to be haunted lots of sightings so we are arranging for physic society to come one night after last orders and do a ghost hunt /watch hope beer dont have same effect as lsd as windows dont open[/quote]

Depends if its stella.[/quote]

If it's stella you will all be asleep by 10.30pm[/quote]
holts house no stella

bluetoby said:
pub i go to is supposed to be haunted lots of sightings so we are arranging for physic society to come one night after last orders and do a ghost hunt /watch hope beer dont have same effect as lsd as windows dont open

holts house no stella[/quote]

What pub is that Toby?

bluetoby said:
pub i go to is supposed to be haunted lots of sightings so we are arranging for physic society to come one night after last orders and do a ghost hunt /watch hope beer dont have same effect as lsd as windows dont open

holts house no stella[/quote]

Holts. Jesus its worst then LSD.

better not say as i am only go between i drink in there but landlady might not want anyone else knowing about physic thing

used to work nights at a hotel, parts of which were 3 or 4 hundred years old. on a quiet night like a sunday i would have to work alone from 11pm to 7am. the cleaners swore blind there was a ghost in the old part and wouldnt go on their own. i spent about 8 months there, doing nightly rounds checking fire exits and trays outisde rooms and not once did i experience anything. i tell a lie once i was in the kitchen making myself a fantastic sandwich (chicken beef and ham!) when i thought i saw someone walking past me out of the corner of my eye then felt a bit of a cold shiver. didnt put too much though into it though since it was dark, i was tired and i clearly imagined it.

My sister doesn't believe in ghost. She's a scientist and believes everything can be explained with hard, natural facts. So when she says that she saw something paranormal, i believed her. I was kind of there anyway and heard her reaction so i know she wasn't making it up.

It was when i was eleven and i was in the kitchen with my mum whilst she made Sunday lunch. My sister had been to town and had just come back. She rang the door bell once. Then about five seconds later she went mad ringing it over and over again and started banging on the door. I opened it for her and asked her what she was going mad about. She replied, "You! Why didn't you open the door?" and i told her because i was in the kitchen talking to mum and she hadn't given me anytime to even get to the door. She gave me a dirty look and said, "no you weren't, i saw you come down the stairs and go into the dining room". I told her to ask mum where i was and she confirmed i had been in the kitchen with her, and everyone else was sat in the living room. She swears she saw a little girl around my height walk down the stairs, past the door and into the dinning room. No need to tell we shat ourselves and didn't go in there for a while lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.