Is this real or not ?????????

mammutly said:
dannybcity said:
Why is it unusual to have made up friends? My mate Big Geoffrey will be disappointed when I tell him.

Big Geoffrey is one cool imaginary friend. I love the bloke.

You know him too? Got me out of some right scrapes BG, here's a photo I took of him in Las Vegas;

las-vegas1.jpg

He's such a joker.

WHy is it such a bad thing kids having imaginary frinds? Many adults have an imaginary friend, they often speak to him and even go to the same building, or "church" in order to speak to him.

;-P

Religous people are so wrong ;-P

Muslims are definatly right though.

Ghost shit freaks me out ... listened to recordings once an a radio .... /shivers ... now how teh fck am i supposed toget to sleep! saw a video once ... girl looked in a mirror ... turned ... her reflection was still looking at her ...scariest shit by far! ... so im not going to look at your vid!

I stayed for a night in haunted house in preston with six mates, did it tripping (LSD) for what we thought would be a laugh, as you can imaging not the best idea, opened the window and legged it at one point.

happymoondays said:
I stayed for a night in haunted house in preston with six mates, did it tripping (LSD) for what we thought would be a laugh, as you can imaging not the best idea, opened the window and legged it at one point.

Because of the ghosts obviously not the LSD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.