IS this really a city forum?

blue moony

I have been quiet lately but have been reading the forum daily......

some of the comments and the way people are reacting to certain things smell very strongly of the sort of arrogance that is bred at the swamp!!

Some of the comments after tonights Red Bulls game are just beyond belief....

im not saying this is true of everyone who has joined recently but the people that are coming out with absolute shite are those that seemed to have joined here after 2008???

just all smells a bit off to me........

the majority here remember where we have been, who we are, but some of the newcomers are a disgrace and at times i can not believe how much this forum has change since 2008......

foot stamping, toy throwing and crying over friendlies, etc etc........

how this forum has changed!

theres some great people on here but lately there are some absolute prize bellends! (and not colins)

yeh no doubt a lot of them are our yellow and gold,, red nob jokey knight friends.... but still some of the shite on here lately has been untrue!!!

think we need even stronger posting rules mods!!!

We've been rescued by Sheikh Mansour from Franks insanity.

Copping for money beyond belief in the process that gives us untold acess to players we scarcely beforeehand dreamed of.

Then we go out tonight and get a result that would have got the same response 4 years ago.

Just my take on the detractors

It seems to me that its just the average age of the members that is getting lower. There is no other explanation for some of the immature and just plain stupid posts on here. MANCINI OUT after a warm up game with the reserves. The guy has won 3 serie A titles for fucks sake. Do people call for their heads if they flip their burgers wrong?

Some of our 'new' fans are a little bit impatient. I am inwardly guilty of this sometimes also. (after 20 odd years of shit) It is to be expected, i am not surprised by some reactions. Cold, wet and windy nights at lincoln, macc, blah,blah,blah. Some of us were there, we have suffered. What we will have to get used to is a disgrace really, (I'm expecting the 2nd tier to empty if we are 2-0 down with 10 mins to go) It's bollox but to see manchester city blue ribbons, hanging from a trophy, we will have to put up with this. I know it's unfair, but unfortunately success brings some unwanted baggage, ours is in the form of glory hunting wankers, who will price ordinary fans out of the seats they have sat in for years and hatred and jealousy from almost everyone else.

Here, this should help.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzPeyuAgsKg[/youtube]

Who cares if many fans of our Stretford neighbours choose to use Bluemoon?

They'll all be City fans in a few years.

That's what being a fan means to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.