IS this really a city forum?

Some interesting stats for you.

You can tell what site the person has last visited before they come to Bluemoon and after they leave it. Around 10% beforehand and 10% afterwards is from RedCafe.

Theres one thing i have against City fans, many of you have a strong opinion on players and like to slate them. You talk about young players developing, well let them develop and stop slagging them off all the time. For example Ireland.

Damocles said:
Some interesting stats for you.

You can tell what site the person has last visited before they come to Bluemoon and after they leave it. Around 10% beforehand and 10% afterwards is from RedCafe.
oh fuck..pls dont tell my wife where ive been dam. cheers

Blue_Moonie said:
Abbeygoo said:
The results of pre-season friendlies are meaningless especially when the team that plays only includes two or three players that will play for us this season. However, the general mood in the team needs to be a bit more upbeat IMO and I'm looking for that when we play Thursday / Saturday - the main one of course then being when we return to play Valencia.

I agree with the poster about the fact we never really have a good pre-season and watching us play in the USA / South Africa is a long way, literally, from those games v Stockport, Macclesfield, Bury etc etc.

Anyone remember Mike Sweeney crocking Paul Walsh at Droylsden? Was that a pre-season game .......

I was there, I'm sure it was in November.

-- Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 pm --

I originally joined in 2007, when I first got broadband. I was called Trueblues but I can't reactivate for some reason. Anyway...

At the time it was very insular and clique-y, and it still is. All the ones who've been on here longest just slag off anyone new, accusing them of being 'rags'. It's like a closed shop and I realise now why I stopped coming on here for a year or so. Just because you've been on a forum the longest doesn't make you the most knowledgeable fan. My Dad's been watching city since the early 50's, and if he was to join now I know that he'd get slagged off just for being new, even though he's been to more matches than most of you put together.

Someone said on an unrelated thread that the culture that exists at city can't be the same one as the one there in '68. If that's true why haven't things changed on here in the last 3 years? Dominated by gobby individuals who can do nothing but snipe. Why can nobody be positive and welcoming? How about a stickied Welcome thread for newbies, like on a lot of other forums?

Anyhow, rant over. Go on. Slag me off, call me a rag.

Best post for ages and agree with all you said. Ive been watching City since 1959 and have had the " your a rag" treatment when I have tried to give my opinions on here.

Age and length of membership to this site correlates little with intelligence or a sense of perspective, I only got the internet about 6 months ago and am a 'whipper-snapper' at just 24 and feel that the guy who likened the site to TK Maxx has got it bang on!

There will always be the same knobs, calling the players before they have started getting into their stride. Its only 20%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.