Is this season turning into a race for 40 points? AGAIN

It was a question, not a statement. Silly me i thought this was a forum for disscussion of Man City but it just seemed filled with ignornant and illiterate people such as yourself.

P.S illiterate means having or demonstrating very little or no education.

Some of the threads over the last few days have been embarrassing. This is a prime example, they are either started by rags or idiots.

We're too quick to blame our defenders. If Chelseas back four played behind our midfielld, they'd concede goals. Teams get to our back four too easily and we don't have enough players working hard enough in midfield to win it back. 2 sides to footy and pretty passing is only one of em

freeper-alert.jpg

City Raider said:
We're too quick to blame our defenders. If Chelseas back four played behind our midfielld, they'd concede goals. Teams get to our back four too easily and we don't have enough players working hard enough in midfield to win it back. 2 sides to footy and pretty passing is only one of em

Be careful saying other than we will finish in top4 this season or we will win the premiership this season or we are the richest team in the world or we are going to sign kaka,villa,ronaldo,messi..etc..etc, will leave you open to foul mouth abuse from the ignorant people on this forum.

18Zulukiller said:
Well the OP is talking rubbish about this being a 40 point season, however he is right about our defense being a fucking shambles. If we could get our defence sorted we wouldn't be a top 4 team we would be a title challenging because our attacking play is sensational.

the defence does need some work agreed but the 2 goals scored by newcastle were pretty freaky goals that you may not see agian for a while.

bluedemo316 said:
It was a question, not a statement. Silly me i thought this was a forum for disscussion of Man City but it just seemed filled with ignornant and illiterate people such as yourself.

P.S illiterate means having or demonstrating very little or no education.

Although I don't agree with you completely you have not deserved some of the replies you have received. I can see your point to a certain extent.

We were a FUCKING shambles on Monday night and it is frustrating considering the way have shown we can play. The fact that we have rescued a point from a ten man team who will be fighting relegation is not good enough but off course things will take time.

On another point how high and mighty do some of the posters on here think they are?????

He joined on the 1st of Sept - does that not make him a city fan? He has been slated by posters who do not like what he has said? It is his opinion, if you don't like it then don't reply instead of having a go at the guy.

I see the 'click' on here is still well and truely in force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.