is war imminent

Simon Curtis MCFC said:
Markt85 said:
Simon Curtis MCFC said:
is war imminent ? let's hope so could do with a bit of action .

Yeh nothing better than seeing dead mothers and children by US bombs whilst you sit at home watching this entertainment.
come on accept it the world is fucked anyway all countries hate eachother . so i don't really give a fuck wat happens & to be honest m8 its the british & americans that are doing all the murdering , that will come out aswell or will it be brushed under the carpet like what they did to Dresden when they claimed that only 45,000 civilians were killed when it was actually over 250,000 , not forgetting wat the brits did in northern ireland murdering & ruining lives there aswell

Worms.
Can.
A.
There.
Of.
You've.
Mate.
Opened.

It won't be like any other wa the world has seen, the majority of the damage will be from a missle I think.

Bring back swords and shields I say! Men stood toe to toe hacking shit out of eachother whilst the crows wait with anticipation.

Scott the conqueror the people will shout!

Scottyboi said:
It won't be like any other wa the world has seen, the majority of the damage will be from a missle I think.

Bring back swords and shields I say! Men stood toe to toe hacking shit out of eachother whilst the crows wait with anticipation.

sucking the blood out of your horse to keep you going?

Scottyboi said:

We could have Netanyahu and Ahmadinejad in a fight to the death type scenario and sell the tv rights.

Netanyahu wins the Iran dismantle their nuclear programme. If Ahmadinejad wins we can have the partition of Israel and Palestine to pre-1967 borders.

twinkletoes said:
Scottyboi said:

We could have Netanyahu and Ahmadinejad in a fight to the death type scenario and sell the tv rights.

Netanyahu wins the Iran dismantle their nuclear programme. If Ahmadinejad wins we can have the partition of Israel and Palestine to pre-1967 borders.

We need to becareful, the most sophisticated doping regime since Lance Armstrong could be used to aid the winner? I suggest starving both of them for 3 months and making them fight in the nude with a sword.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.