Is winning the league better than CL?

At the moment its the PL by a mile, after a defeat in the league its no SSN no Papers now anything. I'm not even close to that kind of misery after a CL defeat

Both important.

Premier League is a sign of power, you attract the best players through it. I think Champions League is crucial to us though... and I suspect Soriano and co. feel the same, we need it to push us out there globally, shirt sales and crap will all come by being labelled the best in europe, or the best in the world more or less. You only have to look at the hysteria surrounding Bayern. I think Pellegrini and the clubs priority in future will be the CL.

Personally, I prefer the PL... the best team simply wins. Where as in the CL, it's much more tactical, you can't always go out there banging goals in. We do need it though, it seems to be some sort of pass that makes you "elite".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.