Is winning the league better than CL?

Fuck the CL
Not arsed if we never win it...I know the club,owners want it but I really aint arsed. Domestic domination please.
Unsure if I am gonna joining CL cup scheme as a result of Twattini and the plain corruption

bluemc1 said:
At the moment its the PL by a mile, after a defeat in the league its no SSN no Papers now anything. I'm not even close to that kind of misery after a CL defeat

That's it. With all your mates at work, school ribbing you when City lose or you ribbing them when City win.. the CL is not the same excitement or intensity, I mean it's good when you win but after a day or two it's forgotten..

Plus the CL is corrupt as feck, money men and big wigs lining their pockets, wouldn't be shocked about that hot ball theory!

PREM all day ( all season) you can fluke a few performances in the CL but there's no hiding in the Prem, any weakness, and teams will sniff you out, it's a long hard slog, the ultimate test.
Yes the CL is the creme de la creme, but it's the week in week out slog that should get credit

I think 'You haven't won the CL' is the only thing anyone can throw at us now.

It would be nice to tick that one off - after winning it once, I'd take the league every year instead.

To win the league you have to be the best in England, the CL doesn't represent that - not even close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.