Is winning the league better than CL?

Much rather win the league. To be honest I would rather we called platini a **** to his face and refuse to take our place In The competition next season with the biased vendetta they are pursuing against city. £25k fine for persistent racist Italians cunts and they want to fine our owner £50 million for piping £1.5billion into uk / Manchester economy no debt etc.

Uefa can go fuck themselves.

Winning the Prem is a great feeling and proves that a club has been the best in the country over 38 games.
Winning the CL is what the team needs if it wants to be considered to be a great one.

Obviously I want us to win the UCL for revenue and prestige reasons.

But I actually hate watching it. When you're up against the likes of UEFAlona it is inevitably just an exercise in Crap foul/free kick/crap foul/free kick in their favour.

PL by a million miles for me. Far more impressive of an accomplishment.

CaliforniaBlue said:
Ask Stevie G...

I think he'd trade his CL medal for a PL winners medal.

British players have that mentality, for foreign players it's the CL probably because there league isn't as good.

Winning the league will always be the ultimate prize.

I'm not bothered about the other one.

League and cup double is proof that we are the best in England the cheats league would be a bonus nothing more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.