Is Zabaleta the weak link?

bobmcfc said:
107704430_crop_650x440.jpg

This guy bleeds for us
Great pic.
Sounds a bit gay,but the other one where he has his top off is brilliant.

He is not the weak link but he will be kept on his toes with Maicon and Richards. A player with fantastic attitude and he has improved since he was first signed.

Listen to you all. Just shows a bit of fist pumping and blood shed turns fans blind. Zab will be a fine bench utility man all season, and when called on won't let us down.

Nice to see free speech is still snarled at by the forum dogs of war too.

Our current weakness, Is that we seem to need to concede to get our arses into gear...suppose finishing isn't great atm, should have been out of sight by half-time in 2 of our games this season

Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all. Just shows a bit of fist pumping and blood shed turns fans blind. Zab will be a fine bench utility man all season, and when called on won't let us down.

Don't talk utter shite.
Zabaleta never fails to put a shift in,and even you who thinks the sun shines out of Micah's arse appreciates that.
To say he is the weak link is just ridiculous.
Anyone who starts a ludicrous thread like this deserves all the stick they get.
What next - Colin Bell - what a useless **** he was?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Don't talk utter shite.
Zabaleta never fails to put a shift in,and even you who thinks the sun shines out of Micah's arse appreciates that.
+1

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Don't talk utter shite.

The what next came before the remarkable zab rant
The famous Jose post.

The cookie monster said:
kippaxchris said:
cookster said:
Should go in the classic's section. You won't find many more stupid than this!

Not really when people are discussing the subject! People agree people disagree nout stupid about it!
Only you an another clown agree
You have been made to look a fool
Now let it fuckin go!

How have i been made to look a fool? I pointed to the facts and the facts are there for all to see so just coz idiots like you think Zaba is the best coz you like him the most does not mean i have been made to look a fool! We shall see when Maicon and Micah take him out of the team

kippaxchris said:
The cookie monster said:
kippaxchris said:
Not really when people are discussing the subject! People agree people disagree nout stupid about it!
Only you an another clown agree
You have been made to look a fool
Now let it fuckin go!

How have i been made to look a fool? I pointed to the facts and the facts are there for all to see so just coz idiots like you think Zaba is the best coz you like him the most does not mean i have been made to look a fool! We shall see when Maicon and Micah take him out of the team

Doesnt mean a thing zabalatas versatility means he can play a number of positions to a high standard wether he loses is place is irrelevant always be quality when called upon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.