Is Zabaleta the weak link?

The simple answer is NO. He like a fine wine is maturing with age when he first arrived he was very much a tackle first think after type player and picked up annoying bookings on a regular basis. That side has calmed down yes he still picks up the odd one here or there but he is a tough tenacious defender how can also play further forward to good effect. When Richards is fit he faces a fight get get his starting place back such has been Zabs great form. And for me if ever a player personifies Manchester City Pab Zab is the man!

cookster said:
Should go in the classic's section. You won't find many more stupid than this!

Not really when people are discussing the subject! People agree people disagree nout stupid about it!

kippaxchris said:
cookster said:
Should go in the classic's section. You won't find many more stupid than this!

Not really when people are discussing the subject! People agree people disagree nout stupid about it!
Only you an another clown agree
You have been made to look a fool
Now let it fuckin go!

SWP's back said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
He was very poor today, but he isn't a weak link.
He was great yesterday. What game were you watching?

He was beaten so many times by Rafael and Park. Going forward he was as good as he normally is, but defensively he was a little lacking. Though I'm guessing this was because he was very exposed, due to getting no cover from Dave.

If this isn't a Clarkie then its the most bullshit thread I've seen on here. Pab is the fucking nuts and every single one of his performances in our shirt deserves applauding. Leaves absolutely everything on that pitch, and what he lacks in pace, more than makes up with, with one of the best footballing brains I've seen.

107704430_crop_650x440.jpg

This guy bleeds for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.