Isco alternatives?

Do we need an alternative? Isco is over-rated and I don't even know what his position is? He was crap playing a winger and a CAM on my FIFA13 team, cant run, cant shoot, passing was average and Real Madrid bought him for £25m too.

With Nasri and Silva we dont need Isco for that. As a winger, must be better out there.

Maybe someone along the way said "you let us get Isco, we'll let you get Cavani"??

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Do we need an alternative? Isco is over-rated and I don't even know what his position is? He was crap playing a winger and a CAM on my FIFA13 team, cant run, cant shoot, passing was average and Real Madrid bought him for £25m too.

With Nasri and Silva we dont need Isco for that. As a winger, must be better out there.

Maybe someone along the way said "you let us get Isco, we'll let you get Cavani"??
Which player would you recommend we should go for in place of isco?

roy.or.r said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Which player would you recommend we should go for in place of isco?

Well if he's going by FIFA, then Adel Taraabt or Emenike :)

I do think we should look at one more left-sided player but if the club has faith in Nasri to play there, so be it. But it's Nasri and Sinclair right now... we seem underpowered on the left.

LoveCity said:
I do think we should look at one more left-sided player but if the club has faith in Nasri to play there, so be it. But it's Nasri and Sinclair right now... we seem underpowered on the left.

I wouldn't be surprised if both of these players leave, surely Sinclair will anyway... Not read all 23 pages, but what about Shaqiri @ Bayern...?? Good age, decent International record, chances possibly limited with Bayern with Robben/Ribery/Muller

Bluearmy said:
LoveCity said:

I wouldn't be surprised if both of these players leave, surely Sinclair will anyway... Not read all 23 pages, but what about Shaqiri @ Bayern...?? Good age, decent International record, chances possibly limited with Bayern with Robben/Ribery/Muller

I think Bayern have big plans for him, he played a decent amount of league games last season and looked really sharp.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Bluearmy said:
LoveCity said:

I think Bayern have big plans for him, he played a decent amount of league games last season and looked really sharp.

While I agree Bayern fancy the player, he is down the pecking order and doesn't often play in the big games if the others mentioned are fit... Difficult one, but a talented player.....

LoveCity said:

Looks like Sinclair might be going on loan to West Brom too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.