Isco alternatives?

As for Lavezzi. If I was Txiki I'd literally offer a straight swap (hardly happens I know) for Lavezzi and offer Nasri the other way.

That could happen imo.

NipHolmes said:
As for Lavezzi. If I was Txiki I'd literally offer a straight swap (hardly happens I know) for Lavezzi and offer Nasri the other way.

That could happen imo.

That sounds good to me. :)

But has Nasri ever expressed any interest in going back home?

Matt the Giant said:
NipHolmes said:

That could happen imo.

That sounds good to me. :)

But has Nasri ever expressed any interest in going back home?

He will follow the euro. He's guaranteed titles at PSG, wages would be similar and he'd be a star there because of his talent and nationality.

Just my take but I've heard PSG and Monaco have courted him, PSG in particular.

Considering That Laurent Blanc is now boss of PSG I don't think he would have Nasri within a mile of him,he caused him allsorts of problems when Blanc was managing France.

Nasri should stay anyway IMO. He is going to do better under Pellegrini I believe.

I don't exactly understand how but IMO there is no doubt that Mancini suffocated some of our players. Probably not intentionally of coarse.

bluezamo said:
Considering That Laurent Blanc is now boss of PSG I don't think he would have Nasri within a mile of him,he caused him allsorts of problems when Blanc was managing France.
Bang goes that possibility. You're right. Monaco or bust, for now as it seems.I'm guessing 60+ goals for Falcao this coming season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.