Isco alternatives?

Well denis Suarez is performing well at the U20 World Cup in Turkey - and has been getting good press remarks back in spain:

AS.Com

The Galician accent denotes where they come from their roots. In particular Caselas Salceda, Pontevedra. The Manchester City Celta signed him at age 16 and his departure was one among the brain drain in our football. This is Denis Suárez, the phenomenal playmaker with his brilliant play gave the ball on a plate to Jesse to Ghana: "The Celtic needed to sell and an offer from the City came to it was hard to say no. At first acclimate cost, but the presence of my family there helped me a lot. I've played several games with the first team and I hope that with the arrival of Pellegrini bet for me. The Spanish football is fashionable. Spain win playing good football. "

With Iniesta and Silva as current references and Gustavo Lopez and Mostovoi as past Denis fits the style of playing of La Red: "My father played in Third with my hometown team, the Caselas, but always told me to do what wanted. I learned with friends on the street and at school. And so to today. "

If Pellegrini can do what he accomplished with Isco, for Suarez then we already have an excellent player on our hands that could make his mark this coming season.

Smithy34 said:
Well denis Suarez is performing well at the U20 World Cup in Turkey - and has been getting good press remarks back in spain:

AS.Com

The Galician accent denotes where they come from their roots. In particular Caselas Salceda, Pontevedra. The Manchester City Celta signed him at age 16 and his departure was one among the brain drain in our football. This is Denis Suárez, the phenomenal playmaker with his brilliant play gave the ball on a plate to Jesse to Ghana: "The Celtic needed to sell and an offer from the City came to it was hard to say no. At first acclimate cost, but the presence of my family there helped me a lot. I've played several games with the first team and I hope that with the arrival of Pellegrini bet for me. The Spanish football is fashionable. Spain win playing good football. "

With Iniesta and Silva as current references and Gustavo Lopez and Mostovoi as past Denis fits the style of playing of La Red: "My father played in Third with my hometown team, the Caselas, but always told me to do what wanted. I learned with friends on the street and at school. And so to today. "

If Pellegrini can do what he accomplished with Isco, for Suarez then we already have an excellent player on our hands that could make his mark this coming season.

Hopefully!

thenabster said:
Smithy34 said:

AS.Com

Hopefully!

Dennis has always been highly rated in Spain. He is considered, behind the U21 like Isco, as one of a long procession of the talented midgets who are potential heirs to the Iniesta, Fabreas and Xavi crowns. Out of the same mold if you will.
When we played Real at home last year he was interviewed pre-match here on the radio. They were trying to convince him to come home. City receive a bit of stick for keeping Dennis from progressing.

nijinsky said:
thenabster said:
Smithy34 said:

AS.Com

Hopefully!

Dennis has always been highly rated in Spain. He is considered, behind the U21 like Isco, as one of a long procession of the talented midgets who are potential heirs to the Iniesta, Fabreas and Xavi crowns. Out of the same mold if you will.
When we played Real at home last year he was interviewed pre-match here on the radio. They were trying to convince him to come home. City receive a bit of stick for keeping Dennis from progressing.

I hope that now under Pellegrini, Denis will be allowed to progress within the first team this season. Pellegrini's track record of bringing youth through is what is required

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.