Isco alternatives?

More of a Cavani alternative/Tevez replacement than Isco (though he is versatile) but some possibly relevant quotes from 2009 here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php/?action=read&idsel=43411" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index. ... dsel=43411</a>

BlackaryDaggery said:
dctid said:
stupid question but why do we need a replacement for Isco

While it's not 100% confirmed yet, it's looking more likely he's taking the Madrid offer.

Think his point was more why do we need a player like Isco if he isn't coming. The way it's been touted is Isco was a luxury signing due to Pellegrini and that's all, we weren't otherwise looking for a player with his skillset.

City only need These players in few weeks ...

Pjanic for Isco alternate
Lavezzi or Jovetic for Tevez Alternate
Kongdogbia or Wamyama for Barry Alternate
Marquinhos or Mangala for K Toure Alternate
Ansaldi for Korolov Alternate

What do you think to Mohamed Salah. I don't think you would need to break the bank to get him and he's some talent.

with the looks of thing with isco going to real and cavani to chelsea there is no excuse to not go and put 65M pounds on levy's table for Bale..with him the MD will be sorted and please don't start with levy will not sell him to another Pl team.... give him the money i have high doubt he will refuse it!!!!

Marco Reus would ve been the obvious replacement, but he's an unrealistic bargain. I think lazio midfielder Hernanes would be a quality replacement.i think he shud be realistic bargain.

I would still go for Iker Muniain

Had a poor season but Bilbao were a shadow of the team they were the previous couple of seasons

I still believe in this kids talent to play at the very top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.